The bathroom is one of the easiest places in the house to gather stains, but it is also one of the most difficult areas to clean. Yellow stains and dark spots in the toilet, particularly on the toilet, making the toilet look unclean and unsightly. These stains, if not cleaned quickly, will provide an excellent environment for germs to thrive. So how to clear bathroom drains? Don’t worry if you still don’t know how to clean this area. This post will show you how to clear bathroom drains properly, especially how to effectively and successfully remove toilet yellow stains.
1. How to unclog toilet drains naturally?
1.1 Unclog toilet drains with white vinegar and baking soda
Because baking soda and white vinegar are similar in color and function, combining them will improve the cleaning effectiveness of your bathroom. Both of these ingredients contain white crystals that dissolve quickly in water and aid in the removal of yellow stains caused by hard water. This cleaning solution will also aid in the restoration of your toilet’s original bright white color. The following steps will show you how to remove yellow stains in the toilet using white vinegar and baking soda:
- Step 1: Evenly sprinkle baking soda over the toilet’s yellowed areas.
- Step 2: Scrub the toilet with a toilet brush.
- Step 3: Sprinkle roughly 1/2 cup of white vinegar in the areas where the baking soda has been sprinkled by a toilet brush.
- Step 4: Let the solution work for 15 to 30 minutes before rinsing it with water.
If the stains in your bathroom have not been entirely cleaned, repeat the instructions above.
When scrubbing the toilet, avoid using a metal brush because metal brushes can easily scratch toilet surfaces, making them difficult to wash.
1.2 Unclog toilet drains with Lemonade and Essential Oils
Due to the natural acidity in lemon juice, lemonade is recognized to be an excellent surface whitener. This natural cleaning solution can be used to make a natural hygiene product that eliminates yellow stains effectively. For a good cleaning effect, use lemonade to clean your bathroom with the following steps:
- Step 1: Prepare a clean spray. Add 1 cup of lemon juice mixed with at least 10 to 15 drops of essential oil to the inside of the flask. (Tea tree or lavender essential oils are recommended as they have a strong anti-mould impact).
- Step 2: Spray the entire solution into the toilet, focusing on the areas with the most stains.
- Step 3: Use a soft brush to scrub the stain completely and allow the solution to absorb for 15 minutes.
- Step 4: Rinse and double-check your work. If yellow stains, rust markings, or other stains remain, repeat the technique described above.
1.3 Unclog toilet drains with Coca Cola or activated charcoal
Coca-Cola isn’t a specialized toilet cleaner. However, you can still use them to remove yellow stains caused by hard water or particularly powerful rust stains. This beverage has the same cleaning effect as lemonade because of the acid molecule and the air bubbles. As a result, Coca-Cola is ideal for removing the accumulation of yellow stains and efficiently cleaning the stains in the toilet seat without scrubbing. Here’s how to clean the toilet properly using Coca-Cola:
To begin, pour a large amount of Coca Cola into the toilet bowl, especially onto the entire wall of the toilet bowl, which is prone to stains. Howerver, there’s no need to scrub; simply leave the liquid on the toilet for as long as possible, even overnight. Finally, rinse the dirty area with water once more until the stains disappear.
2. How to clean bathroom drains naturally using fresh lemon?
Long-lasting stains on bathroom walls are notoriously difficult to remove with water. As a result, having a safe natural detergent solution for the entire family is crucial. Lemons can be used to easily remove stains off toilet walls. In addition, fresh lemons help you remove moisture stains, mold and limit the growth of bacteria.
So how to clear bathroom drains using lemon? You’ll need 7 to 10 fresh lemons (the number can be reduced depending on the size of the toilet and the amount of lemon juice to be squeezed). The procedure is straightforward: Simply soak the lemon juice in your toilet bowl for 30 minutes before draining it. You can also scrape the outer wall of your toilet with the lemon peel to make it extra sparkle and clean. With fresh lemon, your floor will smell natural and always clean. This low-cost method of toilet cleaning can provide a clean and sanitary toilet for the whole family.
What can you do to unclog your toilet and keep it clean?
Cleaning tough stains in the shower and toilet appears to take a lot of time and effort. As a result, keep the following methods in mind to reduce the risk of contamination in toilets and lavatories:
- It is best to clean thoroughly rather than frequently, especially when faced with hard water stains that easily accumulate inside the toilet seat.
- Spray vinegar solution at least every few days on the inside of the toilet bowl.
- Keep an eye on the stains in your toilet bowl. If you see frequent stains despite trying your best to clean, there may be a problem with the piping or the need to flush. This is a problem that needs to be properly investigated and addressed by specialists.
- The greatest choice for removing stains is to use natural solutions, which are not only environmentally friendly but also beneficial to one’s health. However, a heavily yellowed toilet will require additional polishing water and some other specialty chemicals.
- Scrub the toilet at least once a day, if possible. It’s the most effective method for removing stains and preventing them from reappearing.
Hopefully, the preceding suggestions will assist you in how to clear bathroom drains in the safest and most effective manner possible.
Try using our deep cleaning services
If your bathroom cleaning problems aren’t getting any better, pick up the phone and call 415-966-1101 to schedule our deep cleaning service right now. Our deep cleaning services will help you resolve all of your cleaning concerns, even the tiniest issues. We assure that we can make your bathroom sparkle more than ever and keep your health safe from diseases caused by germs that are spread by various sanitation issues.
Don’t hesitate to visit our website sparklingandbeyond.com for more valuable contents like this coming up!