Sometimes cleaning and tidying the house looks like a very big task. If you do not have the right equipment by your side, it definitely is the biggest task. Let Sparkling and Beyond first make a list of things you have to do to keep your house clean and tidy. Methods below will help you […]
Sometimes cleaning and tidying the house looks like a very big task. If you do not have the right equipment by your side, it definitely is the biggest task.
Let Sparkling and Beyond first make a list of things you have to do to keep your house clean and tidy.
Methods below will help you keep your home in ship-shape condition all year round, in a way that suits your lifestyle.
Never clutter your home to an extent where there is no space to keep the things you buy.
It is important to have a designated space in your home for everything and members of the family should know where things are kept.
This will not only reduce clutter but also keep things organized. It may take some time to get everyone acquainted with the designated places but the payoffs are worth it.
Sanitizing may not be on everyone’s agenda but here is what you should do to keep your area where food-borne diseases can transpire.
– Put on plastic gloves and spray every surface carefully with a mixture of two tablespoons of bleach and the rest water in an empty spray bottle.
– Aim to wash them and put them all away after every food preparation session.
– Spray the dishes free sink, oven and microwave with the spray, and leave everything for a good 6-10 minutes or so before wiping down.
– When washing chopping boards, spray the board with the bleach mixture, leave for 5 minutes and then rinse and wash off thoroughly.
– Using a disinfectant spray like Glen 20 or Lysol, spray every door handle, knob, button etc. with the spray to remove germs from the areas people touch daily if not hourly.
– Keep a squirt bottle of soap at the kitchen sink to encourage washing hands prior to and after the preparation of food.
– Hoover and Mop kitchen flooring with a small amount of bleach, floor cleaning products and hot water. Floors are notorious for harboring germs that have been tread in from outside.
It’s more desirable to clean one’s body in an environment that is clean and sterile to keep your house clean. It seems to defeat the purpose if things are done otherwise, follow these daily steps to maintain a hospital-grade bathroom.
– Put gloves on and clean the toilet with your desired toilet cleaning product. Spray the exterior of the toilet with your handy bleach spray mixture and add a meek splash of bleach to the water in the bowl to sit for a good 5-10 minutes before wiping with a paper towel and flushing.
– Spray sink, bath, shower walls, etc., with the bleach mixture and leave to sit for 5-10 minutes.
– While waiting, scrub the shower floor with a hospital-grade disinfectant liquid. You can also use a splash of bleach and a swig of the toilet cleaning product, it does the same thing.
– Wipe down the bathroom mirror with a glass cleaner and paper towel.
– Wipe and clean down everything that had to sit for 5-10 minutes.
– Hoover and mop the bathroom with a steam mop or with a floor cleaner and splash of bleach mixture in a mop bucket.
Do the laundry every day with fabrics, towels, and other dirty things. You can use a meek splash of bleach mixture diluted with water in the towels to sterilize and bring out stains, spots, etc.
– Wipe down the machine after every use to prevent a build-up of grime, dirt, and germs. You can spray a disinfectant spray on the interior and exterior of the machine and wipe it down with a designated micro-fiber cloth that you can keep in reach of the machine.
– Sweep or mop the laundry floor with a hospital-grade floor cleaner. You could also steam mop.
Making your bed every day is not just a chore, it’s an important habit that can start your day off right; plus, it can help you keep your house clean. A neatly made bed can give you a sense of order and calm, setting the tone for a productive day.
Additionally, taking the time to make your bed sends a message to yourself that you’re worth taking care of. It’s a small act of self-care that can make a big difference in your mood, outlook, and home. Not to mention, it only takes a few minutes to do.
The general rule for most homes is, if you do the cooking, someone else deals with the washing up. Dishes should be washed and dried at least once a day, as this will help store any build-up of dishes as well as keeping your house looking clean.
If you’re lucky enough to have a dishwasher, then make sure this gets emptied every morning.
A home is one of the biggest investments a person will make in their lifetime, and it should be treated as such. That’s why it’s important to have professionals deep clean your home in between your regular maintenance. Dust, dirt, and other allergens can build up over time, causing lots of unwanted issues.
A professional deep cleaning will remove all of these contaminants from your home, leaving you with a clean and healthy environment, so all you have to worry about is keeping it neat.
This is the motto of Sparkling and Beyond. If you are looking for a cleaning company, your search is over. Sparkling and Beyond is a professional ceramic tile, and upholstery cleaning company. At Sparkling and Beyond, they work hard to gain your trust and provide you with the highest quality cleaning service at an affordable price.
It is essential to find a dependable and trustworthy carpet cleaning business. Customers are welcome to make reservations on the Sparkling and Beyond website, including reservations for nearby upholstery cleaning businesses.